Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summertime...and the Living is Easy

The heat is on and your makeup needs staying power. Several companies offer the gel or paint options, for the eyes. Once the product dries on the skin, it will not move. I am a huge fan of the gel or paint families. Think outside the box with these products. There are so many ways to use them on the eyes (liner, base, etc.). Who really started this phenomenon? I believe either M.A.C. or Bobbi Brown and the other companies followed the trend. The color options below are by Shu Uemura.



The model below is wearing Bobbi Brown, promoting the bronzer collection. Bobbi has actually created a Shimmer Brick for the body. In my opinion, this model looks airbrushed. What do you think? Hmmmm. Bobbi Brown was on QVC, Sunday afternoon and I was impressed. I was in awe at the amount of products she had sold. Are we really in a recession?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home