Friday, September 28, 2007

Fine as wine....

OMG! He is amazing! Granted...I do miss Kevyn Aucoin and thank goodness we have samples of his work. RIP, Kevyn. Well, Sam Fine is just FABULOUS! It is just unbelievable to watch him in action. I have been a fan of Sam Fine for years and his work is consistent. I just love his personal style. The way that he dresses is simply divine. He is FINE! It is an honor to be in his presence. I have learned soooo much from Kevyn and Sam.


He always looks flawless and his models do, too.


Who did not love Ambush Makeover? Fearless, Fierce and Fabulous! At times, an ambush is the only way to get a person to enhance their image.


His voice is like no other. What an honor to meet this man and he is so kind. Wow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

March 22, 2008 at 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home