Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Love It!




Oh my goodness! They looked amazing together and what a beautiful ceremony. The bride was just breath-taking. I created a look especially tailored for her and she was stunning! I love Bridal Makeup applications. I kept telling her, "You look HOT!" ***The picture has been removed***


This may be the end of the "it" series; however, creativity is really the key with this word. "It" is everything. These ladies are beautiful! I had so much fun shopping for the mango "couture" gown. When I saw the color, style and texture... I knew that it would be amazing. I was right. You can never go wrong with orange sherbert and caramel. Fabulous! The Bride was flawless. She captivated her groom and the attendees. I wanted to create a personalized look for her, as I customized the smokey eye to her structure and the lashes.....Spectacular!!! The chocolate mousse with whip cream, strapless number looked great and I made sure the makeup complimented the image. I just love the way makeup, clothing and accessories can enhance an individual. I wanted to create a timeless look for each woman. This picture will be viewed in ten years and it will appear to have been taken, yesterday. The transformation process is simply powerful and at times, unbelievable and.... I love it! ***The picture has been removed***




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home