Friday, June 19, 2009

Go Nude!

First of all, when I look at this model...I just want to say, "Marsha, Marsha, Marsha." She is beyond perfection! Wow, as an artist...I am impressed. Now, back to business. Bobbi Brown will be launching the Nudes Collection for Fall 2009. You can always count on Bobbi to bring you a natural look. She keeps it simple and it always works.

My suggestion, based on what I see: Black Gel liner is used on the upper lid. A brown eyeshadow or brow gel can be used on the brows. Apply bone eyeshadow all over the lid. You can lightly apply a salmon or pale pink color to the lips. A coral blush would work fine for this look. A cream or liquid foundation and a lot of powder. Do not forget your mascara or pop on false lashes. This look can work on anyone; however, application is key. Have fun!

Bobbi Brown's Nude Collection- Fall 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home